Raising a house versus building a NEW one for the same cost!!!

My ex wife & I started over five years ago, helping people along our street apply for Goverment Grants, to elevate their homes above the flood plain.
My ex wife Elaine was a super factor initiating this process. But today, with more experience under my belt. I have come to see that it is a far better choice to build a whole NEW home for the same costs, on the footprint of their old home.
For most people ... why raise an old house with all its old bugs and glitches, when you can have a brand new & improved home, for almost the same cost as raising your old one??
Well, there are pros & cons to elevating. For example, one may have invested a lot of fine designs and decor therefore keeping the original house is a good idea. Each person's situation is different. I can help you make basic decisions if you call and ask before applying for the Grant.
Just call me TODAY 386-265-3831

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Custom TREE Houses for your little climbers.


Better than a Fort.
Call me for information
386-265-3831


No comments:

Post a Comment